Terms and Conditions TOYZ GmbH
General terms and conditions (GTC)
TOYZ GmbH, valid from December 2021
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts concluded with TOYZ GmbH. They come into force immediately and replace all previous GTC.
-All deliveries, services and offers from TOYZ GmbH are based on these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions can only be deviated from by express written agreement.
-If these terms and conditions contradict the customer’s contractual terms, the terms and conditions of TOYZ GmbH take precedence.
-The products in the online shop or in published advertising are only sold in the specified designs and specifications.
-Minimum quantities and packaging units must be observed.
– Errors, technical changes in the sense of technical progress as well as changes in color, shape and weight are reserved.
-For the purchase and ordering of goods and services, the prices quoted at the time of sale and ordering apply in Swiss francs (CHF).
-All prices include the Swiss statutory value added tax (VAT) and, where applicable, the advance recycling fee (ARF).
-Price changes are reserved. In the event of larger price increases per item, we will contact the customer.
-The prices do not include any additional shipping costs (between TOYZ GmbH and customers) or other additional costs (e.g. assembly costs). TOYZ GmbH reserves the right to charge such costs separately after notification.
-We can only grant discounts to designated institutions and for correspondingly large quantities.
-We grant the following volume discounts to our customers for most items:
from 10 units of the same article 5.0% discount
10.0% discount from 20 units of the same item
from 50 units of the same article 12.5% discount
15.0% discount from 100 units of the same item
no volume discounts are granted on books, net articles and procurement articles.
– For cost reasons, an order should have a minimum value of CHF ???? desperch.
-We create a separate invoice for each order. Several individual deliveries cannot be debited together on a collective invoice.
– For technical reasons, follow-up orders for an order that has already been placed can only be processed as new, separate orders.
– TOYZ GmbH vouchers can be purchased in the online shop and are always associated with immediate payment.
– Vouchers are sent with priority mail at CHF 3.50, provided that they are pure voucher orders. From an order value of CHF 200.00, no shipping costs will be charged. If goods are ordered with the vouchers, the general shipping costs apply.
– Vouchers can be redeemed for purchases in the online shop.
-If the value of the voucher is insufficient to cover the purchase, the remaining amount can be paid using one of the other accepted payment methods.
– Several vouchers can be used for one payment.
– Vouchers cannot be used to purchase additional vouchers.
– Any remaining credit can be paid out in cash or credited to a credit card. Any remaining credit below CHF 5.00 will expire.
Terms of delivery / delivery times
-Deliveries are only possible within ……
– In the event of incorrect deliveries due to incorrectly ordered goods, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
-Unfortunately it can happen that an article offered in the online shop cannot be delivered because the supplier does not provide us with our order or does not make it available on time.
-We also reserve the right to make minor changes to the model and packaging.
– Certain products are dismantled for freight and packaging reasons, but packed so that they can be assembled.
-The specified delivery times apply to orders received by 3 p.m. For orders that arrive after that, we always try to send them on the same day. Should this not be possible for us. Will the goods be shipped the next working day.
-During the holiday season in December, the delivery period may be extended by one working day.
-Economy / CHF 6.90 / 2-4 working days (delivery if possible on the next but one working day)
-Priority / CHF 8.90 / 1-2 working days (delivery on the next working day if possible)
– From an order value of CHF 200.00, no shipping costs will be charged.
-In the case of undeliverable shipments due to incorrect address information from the customer, the postage costs for the new delivery will be charged additionally.
– There are no further costs for sending back arrears, ie we bear the additional expenses incurred.
-We choose the most convenient shipping method: post, delivery service, forwarding agency or delivery van (special tour).
-The goods are dispatched at the risk of the recipient.
-The delivery weeks specified for items in arrears are only approximate dates, compliance with which depends on the delivery to our suppliers and we are therefore not liable.
-The general term of payment is 30 days net from the date of the invoice.
-All payments must be made in Swiss Francs (CHF).
Retention of title
-The goods remain property of TOYZ GmbH until the total amount has been paid in full.
– Unfortunately, complaints can never be completely avoided. However, we will process a justified complaint as quickly as possible.
-Please report missing or incorrectly delivered items to us no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
-Defective accepted items: if the damage is due to damage during transport, you must contact your post office. For delivery via a parcel service or a forwarding agent, please contact us. Please note the information sheet enclosed in the shipment.
– If, however, a general defect has been found in an article, please send it back to us, together with the invoice and the completed information sheet, no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
– Complaints due to wear and tear (use) or improper use cannot be accepted as such.
As a trading company, our guarantee can only be limited to the scope of the guarantee granted to us by our suppliers; however, we are as accommodating as possible.
– Can only accept for unopened, originally packaged and undamaged items. When returning the goods, the corresponding invoice and the completed information sheet must always be enclosed.
– There is no right of return for books, image and sound carriers and procurement items.
-We carry out repairs for our customers whenever possible.
Consignments on approval
-Will not be carried out by us under any circumstances.
-The buyer is responsible for using the products. Claims for damages are excluded. In no case is TOYZ GmbH liable for indirect or consequential damage.
-The customer consents to the processing of his personal data by TOYZ GmbH, which is required to process orders, repairs, warranty cases and other services as well as to maintain the relationship with the customer. Customer data and all purchase and order information are treated confidentially. A transfer of customer data to third parties for advertising purposes does not take place.
Change of terms and conditions
-TOYZ GmbH reserves the right to change and add to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes or additions are deemed to have been validly agreed if the customer does not object to them within 30 days.
-The total or partial invalidity or ineffectiveness of individual provisions of these terms and conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions. Invalid or ineffective provisions are to be replaced by provisions that correspond to their legal or economic significance as far as possible. Proceed in the same way if there is a loophole in these terms and conditions.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
-The place of jurisdiction for all business transactions is exclusively our place of business in Tann. Swiss law is applicable.
Tann, October 2021